What is TRON?
Tronix (TRX) is a coin, initially launched on Ethereum Blockchain as an ERC-20 token. However, in June 2018 Tron foundation launched their own proprietary Blockchain that promised to have higher transaction speeds than Ethereum. The transaction speed of Tron in tests was 2000 Transactions per second (TPS) compared to Ethereum 25 TPS. The shifting from Ethereum blockchain to Tron blockchain was completed by burning 1 billion ERC-20 tokens (TRX). Tron is available on major exchanges such as Binance, OKEx, Huobi, Kucoin, Bittrex etc. The purpose of TRX coin is to be a decentralized content distribution platform for the social media and digital entertainment industry. Some of the features of TRX includes the ability to upload, save and download images, audio, video, and characters. Tron can be considered as a next generation social media outlet where one can share the content with anyone on the internet and get paid in form of TRX coin. It empowers the user to manage, secure and distribute the content as and when required, thus enhancing the privacy. Tron is the vision of Justin Sun, who is the founder and CEO of Tron foundation. He remained a chief representative of Ripple (XRP) in China. He is also the founder of "Peiwo" website with a registered user base of over 10 million. The live streaming app of "Peiwo" is fully integrated with Tron. Tron is headed to revolutionize the social media with its decentralization technology.
TRON Price USD
TRON Price USD
TRON Price USD
- Historical Data
- Goldman Sachs reportedly started trading on JPMorgan’s repo blockchainCointelegraph.com News - 50 minutes agoGoldman Sachs reportedly traded digitized treasury bonds for JPM Coin on JPMorgan Chase’s Onyx blockchain platform. After six months of eyeing JPMorgan Chase’s custom blockchain…
- Judge blocks sale of Jay-Z's first album and its copyright as an NFTCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoDamon Dash has slammed the complaint against him from Roc-A-Fella Records, stating that he never minted an NFT and was only attempting to sell his…
- UK regulator warns against 111 unregistered crypto companies... and FOMOCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoThe Financial Conduct Authority has warned U.K. consumers of dealing with 111 unregistered crypto firms, calling it “a very real risk.” The United Kingdom’s financial…
- Fireblocks faces lawsuit over deleted keys to $72M Ether walletCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoThe crypto-custody firm claims that it was the client’s responsibility to back up the private keys. Crypto-custody firm Fireblocks is facing legal action by a…
- Brave takes aim at Google with privacy-protecting search engine betaCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoBrave hopes users will want to search the web without being tracked. Crypto-powered web browser Brave has branched out into the world of search with…